This page lists relevant resources to the OKBQA hackathon with specification to the contact person.
- LODQA - Natural language query processing system over LOD (Jin-Dong Kim, Kevin Cohen)
- TBSL - Template-based Question Answering over RDF data
- PubDictionaries - Dictionary-based text and term annotation (Jin-Dong Kim)
- NCBO annotator - annotate text using bioportal ontologies using exact or substring matches (Michel Dumontier)
- DBpedia Spotlight - looks for ~3.5M things of unknown or ~320 known types in text and tries to link them to their global unique identifiers in DBpedia.
- BioPortal - search the repository of 6M terms in 375+ ontologies (Michel Dumontier)
- OntoFinder - Biomedical ontology search and term collection (Jin-Dong Kim)
KBs and Linked Open Data Projects